My family

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May is full of events!

Wow, there's so many good things going on this month of May.  Of course this coming weekend is Mother's Day and I hope I get my pedicure and facial......hint, hint!  My mother's birthday is on the 10th and we're celebrating this Saturday with a dinner out with her....minus the kids.....if of course I can get a babysitter.

Then on the 22nd we're having a benefit for my boy Ian.  Every year a neighbouring community, Cardigan, has an Autism Softball Tournament where all monies raised goes to a child in the area with Autism.  Ian was chosen!  I really can't wait for that event, Curtis is barbequing and will be selling hot dogs, and hamburgers and I'll be playing on a friends team, which should be funny since I've never played softball in my life!

Somewhere during the long weekend....can't remember the date, I'm sorry, is my sisters wedding anniversary.  Then the 25th is dads birthday......59! 

Then finally on the last Saturday of the month we are hosting a farwell dinner and dance for the employees who've been so dedicated to us during my families ownership of the Lodge.  That should be a bittersweet night with lots of emotions.

This will be a good, busy month.  I'm so happy to be a part of so many wonderful things!

2 comments:

  1. Do you see how I posted that at 11:11? That's my freaky number, I see it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. into Numerology,are we?

    ReplyDelete